On line or above?

Today I have been cleaning around the aparment. Kitchen was my first target. I cleared out the drawers which has spoon, forks and knives and all the other necessary kitchen instruments. Some of them I haven't seen for a long time and some of then I didn't even know what to do with them. So all that went to the trash can. It's looking at lot better now.

In the living room it's time to clean and change the way how my shelfs look.. I love my Maribowls. I'm not much of a collector to those, but I got most of them as presents. And I'm always ready to have more. My mom has dozens of Maribowls. But that it mostly my fault, because it sure was an easy idea for christmas presents.

I usually have then lined up. I think it was time to put then on top of each other. The frame that I bought from the flea market will give a nice sash to them.

Have a good day everyone!

Hugs

-S-

1 kommentti

  1. Suvi Love it sounds like you've had a BUSY day.... :o) !

    I think your Maribowls are GORGEOUS & they look quite pretty behind the frame....!

    I hope you have a relaxing weekend....!!

    Cheers from Australia,
    Tamarah :o)

    VastaaPoista