Something fresh from the jar

Yesterday was fun. Couple of great friends of mine came over. We didn't leave the kitchen the whole night. Everyone brought something to eat with them when they came. So the table was soon full of nice yummies. Ham pie, veggie pie, chips and candy. My stomach was so full when it was time to go to bed. My husband spent his Saturday night at our godson's place. But when he got home, he sure did eat a lot of pie. =)

This Sunday morning started a bit poorly. I woke up with a huge migraine headache. I have had a lot of trouble with the migraine attacks lately. I was going to hit the gym today with my hubby, but he had to go alone today. I have to take it easy today. My stomach is still full from yesterday's feasts. I'll just chomp some of these sweets.

Ei kommentteja