Old license plates

Hello Everyone!

It's been such a long time since I last updated my blog. Our trip has been amazing. We had a great vacation at the mountains in B.C, Canada. Hot springs in Radium were so beautiful and a wonderful experience. My husband and I had a chance to snowboard in Panorama. The view on the top of Panorama was amazing. We were in 2400 meters. Just wonderful.

I really wanted to do some fleamarket hopping here too, but most of them or all of them were closed in Calgary area, but I got really lucky during our road trip. There was a small town close to Panorama. We stopped by for some shopping and one of the stores had such amazing treasures, Old License Plates. I just had to buy some. They also had some vintage wooden boxes. Most of them were too big to bring over seas, but luckyly they had one smaller one. It was an old rootbeer box. I will take a picture of it later when we go back home. But here's some pictures from the store.



I also got some amazing news. Luck was really on my side this time. I won a lottery from a beautiful  weekdaycarnival blog.

I hope you all have a great week!

HuGs
-S-

3 kommenttia