I'm a MOM & Recognition

photo via
Today was my first Mother's Day. I woke up so tired. Last night didn't go that well when it comes to sleeping. J was a bit restless. I got up way too early. No breakfast in bed. Just poop in a diper. But her smile melt my heart (again). I'm a MOM. It's amazing!

Tänään oli minun ensimmäinen Äitienpäivä. Heräsin rättiväsyneenä. Viime yönä ei nukuttu kovinkaan paljon. J:llä oli vähän levoton meininki. Nousin aivan liian aikaisin. Eipä tullut aamupaloja sänkyyn, mutta kakat odotti vaipassa. Mutta hänen hymynsä sulatti sydämeni (taas). Olen ÄITI. Mahtavuutta!



I got this recognition from beautiful Heidi some time ago. Thank you so much. It made my day and I wanted to save it for this special day. In this recognition you have to forward it and continue these sentences...

Sain tämän tunnustuksen ihanalta Heidiltä. Kiitos tuhannesti. Päivän pelastus ja halusinkin säästää sen juuri tähän päivään. Tämä tunnustus kuuluu jakaa eteenpäin ja jatkaa seuraavia lauseita...

  1. I feel myself the mom of the year when, the house is clean, dinner is served and she smiles to me 
  2. Family life is challenging when, you have timetables and due-dates 
  3. The biggest compliment from my child is, her smile and laugh 
  4. In the midnight I usually, try to sleep or I'm feeding the baby
  5. 8am in the morning I usually, feed the baby or play with her 
  6. I want to say to child's father that, he is the rock I can count on
  7. I want to say my mom that, she is greatest in the world and I love her very much 
  8. Last time when I swore was, this morning when I hit my toe on a chair  
  9. I have never been able to, draw. I'm the worst drawer ever
  10. The best thing that you can do when you have your panths one and no kids around is, to sleep all night through and eat a hot meal
I want to share this recognition to a new mom Villasukka

Hope you all had a beautiful Mother's Day! Ihanaa Äitienpäivää!

HuGs
-S-

PS. Nyt lauseet ja jatkot vain englanniksi...pitää taas mennä...huuto kuuluu =)

2 kommenttia

  1. Oi kiitos ihana :). On kunnia asia ottaa tämä vastaan tämä. Lupaan vastata tähän heti,kun aika antaa vain myöden :)

    VastaaPoista