Hello Dryer!



Today it came, my new dryer! Life will be so much easier now, hah a girl can dream right? Only four weeks to our trip. Excitement is rising big time. My parents will loan us couple suitecases. I'm so ready to go get those soon and start packing. But I guess I should wait atleast couple weeks, heh. I haven't have a lottery for ages. I noticed that on the day we are leaving in September is the day when I started bloggin two years ago. I will have a lottery, but I'm hoping to find my lottery winnings from Canada so I will come back to that later then.

Tänään se tuli, uusi kuivausrumpuni! Elämästä tulee nyt niin paljon helpompaa, heh kai sitä saa unelmoida? Vain neljä viikkoa matkaan. Jännitys vain kasvaa. Saan porukoilta lainaan pari matkalaukkua. Olen jo ihan valmis hakemaan ne ja aloittamaan pakkaamisen. Mutta ehkä odottelen vielä parisenviikkoa kuitenkin, hih. En ole pitänyt arvontaa pitkään aikaan. Huomasin, että juuri sinä päivänä, kun meidän kone nousee Helsingistä, olen aloittanut blogini tasan kaksi vuotta sitten. Tämän vuoksi pidän arpajaiset, mutta toivon löytäväni arvottavani Kanadasta, joten palataan siihen sitten myöhemmin.

HuGs
-S-

3 kommenttia

  1. Great black and white pics!!! I can imagine that you're happy to go on a journey! Counting days :-)

    Love Lisanne

    VastaaPoista
  2. Nice with a trip to Canada! I hope you will have a fantastic vaction:)

    Big Hug From Johanna

    VastaaPoista
  3. Lisanne!! Thanks for you comment. Sorry my answer took some time to answer. I'veen super busy. Meanwhile the trip is getting even more closer

    Hey Johanna! Thanks, we sure will have a great time. Hugs to you too

    VastaaPoista