Sunday Morning

This morning I woke up with a smile. I love the fact that, even after almost nine years, my husband can still surprise me. Breakfast in bed! What a perfect way to start your morning.

Last night I dag up all the missed interior magazines at my parent's place. Black and White is still my favorite, but need to spice up our flat with some color. I haven't decided what that color could be, any ideas? It's time for spring! And time for tulips! Hopefully I have a chance to pick some tulips today or tomorrow.

Today I want and need to take some pictures for the blog. I also need to get back on track. There are so many blogs that I haven't have time to visit or make any comments. Hopefully today I have time for some blog browsing too. My exam books are hunting me also. There is still time before Thursday arrives. At least I hope so.


This box was found in a small town close to Panorama mountain, Canada. One of those things that you had to have. So I made some room for it in my suitcase. I don't know where to put it yet, but in time it will find it's place.

Have a great Sunday everyone!

HuGs
-S-



6 kommenttia

  1. Oi mikä laatikko, ihan varmaan paikkansa löytää!!! :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Kaunis laatikko.. Ja aamupala sänkyyn, vähän olen kateellinen ;)

    VastaaPoista
  3. What a cool crate! I have a few, but they aren't in nearly as good condition as yours.

    I love black and white, too. I usually add aqua, or a shade of green with it. But really, anything goes. :)

    VastaaPoista
  4. Kiitos kommenteistanne! Se oli todellinen löytö!Vielä se nojailee seinään, mutta kaipa se paikkansa löytää...

    Thanks for the tip Suzanne! A hint of green sounds good and fresh...

    VastaaPoista