Our Christmas


didn't go the way we planned...
  • I got home on Thursday morning
  • I had to go back to hospital (again) on Friday-Saturday night
  • I got to go home for Christmas eve so we spent it with my parents and my brother's family
  • I got to eat my Christmas dinner with my eyes almost closed (felt so tired after a previous hospital visit
  • We enjoyed the moments of Santa Claus visiting and watching my nephew opening his gifts wiht a big smile
  • We had quick tea after and headed home
  • On Christmas Day my husband went to his parents and I stayed with my parents, just in case
  • And couple hours later my mo had to bring me back to hospital (again)
  • I had to stay in the hospital (again) and on the Boxing Day I came home again
  • Now one night at home and waiting on he next to come, Who knows where I will be in few hours
  • Now we dont' have any electricity...
Hmmm...Not my ideal Christmas, but I guess the plus was to have couple hours with my family and had a chance to eat my Christmas dinner.

Thank you so much of your kind words and thoughts on my last post. Those really cheered me up!!!!

Meidän joulu ei mennyt niinkuin Strömsöössä
  • Pääsin kotiin torstai aamuna
  • Jouduin takaisin sairaalaan pe-la yönä
  • Jouluaatoksi pääsin kotiin
  • Jouluaterian söin silmät ristissä edellisöisen sairaalarumban takia
  • Oli mukava katsella veljenpojan touhuja joulupukin saapuessa
  • Joulupäivänä mieheni meni vanhempiensa luokse ja minä jäin varuiksi omien vanhempien luokse
  • Ja muutamaa tuntia myöhemmin äitini heitti minut taas sairaalaan
  • Jäin taas osastolle ja pääsin kottin Tapaninpäivänä
  • Nyt olen saanut viettää yhden yön kotona ja seuraavaa yötä jo jännitetään, missä taas olen muutaman tunnin kuluttua
  • Nyt ei ole sähköä...
Hmmm....ei ehkä ideaali joulu, mutta plussaa oli muutama tunti perheen parissa ja jouluaterian syönti.


Kiitos viimepostauksen ihanista viesteistä ja ajatuksista. Ne todellakin piristivät!!!


HuGs
-S-

Ei kommentteja