And Yellow it is...





pics via

I would love a door like that, bright yellow. I just don't think my husband would approve that much yellow. We do have a yellow wall upstairs, really bright yellow. I love it. I think I love everything yellow now. I bought paint last week. My husband asked, was it yellow? well no, only white. I have so many furnitures that I need to paint white. One table, little cabinet made of a window and a frame was turned into a white color. Here is some pictures that I found from Pinterest with hints of yellow.

Haluan tuollaisen oven, kirkkaan keltaisen, mutta luulenpa, että mieheni ei ehkä hyväksyisi noin paljon keltaista. Meillä on yläkerrassa yksi seinä jo maalattu kirkkaan keltaiseksi. Minusta se on makee. Taidan kyllä nyt tykätä kaikesta keltaisesta. Ostin viime viikolla maalia, johon mieheni tokaisi, oliko sekin keltaista? No ei sentään. Minulla on jonossa huonekaluja, jotka haluan valkoiseksi, joten olen sutinut nyt valkoiseksi. Elikkä yhden pöydän, kaapin, jossa ovena on vanha ikkuna ja vanhat kehykset. Tässä kuitenkin kuvia keltaisilla mausteilla, jotka löysin Pinterestistä.

Have a great start to your week! Kivaa alkavaa viikkoa sinulle!

And welcome to all you new readers,  Tervetuloa uudet lukijat   =)

HuGs
-S-

2 kommenttia

  1. I totally agree with you! Love yellow and love that door! Great mix!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Hi Lisanne! I have started to warm up my husband for the yellow door, but I don't know if I have any luck. Might be too much for him. =)

    VastaaPoista