Autumn colors

It's a beautiful Monday morning! I opened the balcony door to have a fresh breeze of September air. I'm happy to have my tea to warm me up. I love the feeling of getting up from a warm bed. The floors are slightly cold and you need to grab a sweater that is laying on the chair. I'm looking through the windows and mostly I see yellowish colors, but also brownish. Some of the leafs are still green. I'm waiting on the peak moment of the autumn colors, but looking back for this hot summer, we might not even have beautiful autumn colors. I guess living in the city makes a difference too. Here we have our own burdens that countrysides doesn't have.


Photo: me
Yesterday was such a beautiful Sunday. We woke up around 7 am and all ready to go flea market hopping. Around this area flea markets open around 9 am. I love treasure hunting. The feeling in "finding things you like", gives you a stunning feeling. We did find beautiful pieces and things that you can work on. I will put pictures on those later.

We also spent a nice time in Ruissalo, which is an island that is conservation area. We took the old chair and tea with us and rushed to the island. I love photos we took. I need more of these type of weekends. Makes you feel great and strong.


Photo: Toni Puolakka

Photo: me


Photo: Toni Puolakka


 
Photo: me




Photo: Toni Puolakka

 




1 kommentti