Out with the new, in with the old


I love to do changes around the apartment, (here I wish I could say around the house) but as living in the aparment it's not always that easy. Your space is really limited. I remember when we moved in, mostly our furniture was from this certain swedish store.  It was easy, simple and cheap. Now after some years it's all changed. We have been lucky to have my grandmother's old furniture. I love the old cabinet. It was saved from the old garage. We took all the paint off. It had atleast three layers of paint. But I love the way it turned out. You can see the history and the lived life in it. I also adore old windows. I have quite a few, but always looking for more. We have two of those green armchairs, but as you can see it needs to be repaired. My question is, What color??

Ei kommentteja