MoNDaY



Weekend was so busy. Most of the time I was on my computer and between the books. On Sunday I had a little break and we went for lunch to my parent's place. My brother and his family were visiting my parents also. It was good to see them all. We had a good chat about our vacation and all the things has happened since Christmas. Tomorrow I will go back to spinning class. I'm excited about that. Getting back to shape and feeling better. That is my goal!

Hope you all have a great week!

HuGs
-S-

4 kommenttia

  1. I should also start excercising. Always get with some excuses not to do so. But perhaps I will go for a walk... tomorrow ;-)

    Have a nice week!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Is Zumba popular there? It's all the rage here, but to me, it's just more aerobics, just looser.
    Have fun spinning!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Sari: I'm going with a friend do it's harder to say NO =)Have a great week !

    Suzanne: Thanks, I will =) Yeah Zumba is pretty big in here. I haven't tried it yet, but my mom loves it. It looks fun tho =)

    VastaaPoista